Walton Signage is a well-respected, progressive company in the signage industry. The Company serves large, national or corporate accounts with turnkey installation of high quality signage systems and has been listed three times as one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies.
We are currently recruiting for an INSTALLATION MANAGER for facilitating and expediting technical and field related activities for external and internal customers which include subcontractors, municipalities, engineers and, Walton Signage Program and Project Managers. Also has overall project responsibility as it relates to installation and costing objectives by performing the following duties.
• Negotiates, issues, revises and, closes out purchase orders related to field activities including but not limited to survey, installation, service and warranty.
• Initiates, establishes and maintains standards for project excellence in installation and completion.
• Determines schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
• Develops a strong list of available sub-contractors, which is developed for all disciplines in the business area and includes all required credentials.
• Ensures that the projects meet deadlines and company quality standards.
• Directly responsible for field negotiations and finalizing pricing on installation and survey jobs.
• Minimum 2 year experience in the signage industry.
• Maintains project installation/field timeline and client expectations in regards to field work.
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products required.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
• Holds sensitive / confidential information in the highest regard. Define goals that ensure company and customer satisfaction.
Walton Signage offers benefits after a 90 day waiting period, 401(k) with 100% match up to 4% and full vesting after 90 days, profit sharing, paid time off, holidays, incentives, and competitive compensation depending on experience. To apply please complete the preliminary application online.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer