DIRECTOR OF SALES (SERVICE & MAINTENANCE)
Walton Signage is a well-respected, progressive company in the signage industry. The Company serves large, national or corporate accounts with turnkey installation of high quality signage systems and has been listed three times as one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Sales (Service & Maintenance) to be primarily responsible for the development of a customer base in large geographic regions as well as national sales responsibility for "Tier 1" accounts in targeted market segments (e.g. retail, healthcare, grocery, drug stores, restaurants, consumer services, etc.).
- Responsible for multi-state markets and key account contacts.
- Generates new customer base while maintaining existing customer base.
- Markets and promotes service and maintenance while maintaining the integrity and marketing position of the company.
- Meets and/or exceeds sales objectives by promoting and selling the company's product solutions through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
- Centers on new growth of accounts and achieving sales quotas, while maintaining margins and cost to be profitable.